Thursday, October 28, 2010

Asking Permission

Joey and I were walking around in Brooklyn looking for places to shoot, and while we found a bunch, most were not at all private and still not satisfying the idea that we'd come up with that we should get to the water. We never did get to the water, but I found this access road to a construction site, leading to a trailer where, I suppose, the construction was managed. Joey decided to do something that I've never done, and actually ASK PERMISSION to shoot pictures there. Well, he didn't say exactly what we had in mind, but the woman didn't seem to care when she realized that we weren't asking to set up equipment for a complicated shoot.


This is one of my favorites from that location. I'm kinda curious how others will respond to this particular image, and what about it generates that response.

No comments: