Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Thoughts.

My blog, if I can even call it that anymore, doesn't know what it wants to be. It veers from random musings to random snippets of writing to vitriolic political rants to... long, long stretches with no posts. So I had this idea, just now, that I'd try something new. I've often tossed random photographs into my posts, but what I wasn't admitting to is that my photography has eclipsed my writing as my primary outlet for creativity, and so now I'm wondering if it would work if I used this as a bit of a photo blog, a place to post some of the photos I've been taking and perhaps give them a context that's absent in the other places I post them. Probably no one's even looking, but does it matter?

I'll start today.

1 comment:

Daveland said...

I'm looking...and I enjoy both the writing and the photos. You should post whatever you are enjoying at the moment; if it becomes a task, then it won't happen as often.