Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Joey, Brooklyn, Not MY Brooklyn.

I had a photo shoot with Joey today. I took the mysterious G train to an undisclosed location in Brooklyn and got the outdoor shots that were a bit deficient in our last outing. The weather couldn't have been nicer, which was pleasant, especially considering that I was fearing rain. I came home with 700+ pics to process, and now I'm editing that down, removing duplicates and the shots that didn't come out, but I'm well on my way to ending up with 250 or more to run through Photoshop. I just don't get tired of doing this.

I decided to process just one to post here, to manufacture some momentum for this new photo blog concept.
Is the best that I took all day? I don't think so. Is it representative of what we got? I'm not sure any one picture could be. But I like it and I can't wait to get back to work on the others.

No comments: