Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Gregg: Years Later

I first encountered Gregg at a street fair six years ago. I thought he was hot, and so I took a few candid pictures, and then a few months later, he turned up online. I emailed him to tell him I'd taken his picture, and we became friends.


We ran into each other a few times over the next few years, but the friendship never really took on the "in person" weight that we thought it would, and eventually, we drifted a bit. Then in February of this year, he emailed me out of the blue to say he'd be in NYC and I suggested a photo shoot.

I was a little nervous because I was not feeling well when the day started. It was the day after my "off" shoot with Andrew, and I had slept for fourteen hours and was still not myself. It was upsetting because aside from the photoshoot, I was looking forward to seeing Gregg after all those years, and I almost had to cancel, but then miraculously, my illness passed before he arrived.


For the record, Gregg is one of the sweetest men I've ever met.


These photos were taken Feb. 4, 2011.

No comments: