Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ross: Finally

Ross and I have been friends for years, the kind of friendship that's mostly conducted through chance run-ins, but in San Francisco those run-ins tend to happen frequently. What I'd forgotten until we started shooting was that I had originally approached him about photos when we'd first met however many years ago. At the time I was just playing around with shooting people, and I'm just as glad that we waited a few years to make it happen.

As with Robbie's shoot a few days earlier, we were quickly driven inside by the cold.

There's a plan to shoot again, possibly when he is in NY, and next time I've promised not to make him point his head upwards as much as I did this time.

These photos were taken Feb 20th, 2011.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ross is a great friend!