Tuesday, November 23, 2010

How I Met Tim

I shot some pictures of my friend Tim today.


Funny story. I met Tim online in 2007. He was (and still is) living in NYC and I was in SF, and in September of that year, he came out for a visit. I met him on a Saturday afternoon at his hotel room and we went to a party together. I blew off the possibility to meet another guy to go meet Tim, but ended up meeting that guy the next day instead, and that other guy was Marcio who was my boyfriend for over a year. The part I find especially funny is that an hour or so before meeting me, Tim also met another guy who would end up being his boyfriend for a few years.


Maybe it's only funny to me. Anyway, it was a fun shoot today. Not as high concept as some of my recent shoots but I tend not to go that far out on a limb on my first session with a new person. And while I took some candid pics of Tim at a party we were both at this summer, this was out first official session.


But I'm hoping not our last.


All these photos were taken today, November 23, 2010.

No comments: